Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Will I Do and When Will I Do It?


Dear respectable blog readers,...
It's New Year 2010, thanks GOD (ALLAH) for generously giving us another year to savour on. I sincerely pray that this year goona be a year that going to make us all really what we expect of...a year that are grace-filled with trust, joy, peace, solidarity, etc., with others surrounding us regardless of their religious convictions and traditions.

Year 2009 has passed us, but personally there were aspects in my life-commitment that I had not yet accomplished the way I desired it to be accomplished. Thus at the beginning of year 2010, I ask myself: "What will I do and when will I do it?" It's a challenging head on question and perhaps it's simple question but with not so simple answer (s) though. In my context though, I pray that this year will be a year where I continue to learn and perhaps re-learn to becoming more radically "faithful" to the ONE who's leading and showing me the WAY....ALLAH or GOD, for the same matter.
That's "What" I want to commit and re-commit myself to. And "When" will I do it?...right away, yes, right away and where I stand now, with God's helps and wisdom for sure. I thanks God for His patience over my slow and not so nimble mind and action in following His leads.
Yes, if there is one grace that I need to ask from GOD, it is this: That I shall be more and more united and familiar with His Ways in my daily journey, a journey travel not alone but alongside others regardless of their religious convictions and cultures, any where, any time and with all that come my ways.
Friends, thanks for being part of my life-long journey so far!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment